Discover the entire day’s most necessary Covid-19 information in a single place.
Beginning with Luxembourg
- The most recent figures from the Ministry of Well being present that 23 new circumstances of coronavirus have been found over the past 24 hours.
- The Prime Minister and Minister of Well being held a press briefing Friday on the most recent workings of the federal government council. Learn our reside ticker protection right here and our full abstract right here.
- It has been confirmed that nightclubs in Luxembourg’s capital will probably be ready function once more from subsequent week. Our colleagues from RTL 5 Minutes spoke with the managers of 4 nightclubs that will probably be among the many first to reopen their doorways.
- Excellent news for Belgian cross-border employees – Luxembourg has prolonged the teleworking tax settlement with Belgium till the tip of September 2021.
- There are new guidelines for hospital visits in Luxembourg.
[block type=”summary”]G7 leaders on Friday opened a three-day summit geared toward serving to to finish the Covid-19 pandemic and forge a climate-centric financial restoration, after pledging to donate one billion vaccine doses for the world’s poorest nations.