Pernambuco starts to require proof of vaccination in church – 09/28/2021 – Daily life

The government of Pernambuco determined that churches and other religious temples must start to require proof of vaccination or a negative test for Covid-19 for services with the presence of more than 300 people from this Monday (27).

The ordinance with the new rule was published in an extra edition of the State Official Gazette and is signed by Governor Paulo Câmara (PSB).

Until last week, the limit for occupation of religious temples was 300 people. With the new rule, publics of up to 2,500 people or 80% of the local capacity are released — the lowest number prevails.

In return, temples that want to receive more than 300 people in celebrations will need to charge visitors for proof of vaccination or a negative test for Covid. Details of exactly how this will be done is expected to be announced in the coming days.

The new rule applies to all Pernambuco municipalities. In the state, religious celebrations can take place between 5 am and 1 am, any day of the week.

RELATED :  Atender a Bacon - 12/10/2021 - Antonio Delfim Netto

Full vaccination will be required on the voucher with the application of two doses of Coronavac, AstraZenenca or Pfizer or the single dose of Janssen.

In Pernambuco, until Sunday (26), 6,317,926 people received the first dose of the vaccine, equivalent to 65.30% of the population. Already 3,374,087 took the second dose or the single dose (34.88% of the population), according to data from the press consortium, of which the sheet is part.

According to data this Monday, the state recorded 619,239 confirmed cases of Covid and 19,700 deaths from the disease since the beginning of the pandemic.

The release of the public in the temples is part of the new phase of flexibility in the Covid-19 Coexistence Plan, implemented by the state government, which also took effect on Monday.

The measure also allowed for cultural events, concerts and dances with up to 2,500 people and the presence of fans in football stadiums with 20% of the venue’s capacity or 2,500 fans, whichever is smaller.

RELATED :  Pre-COP leaders say more needs to be done to contain global warming - 10/02/2021 - Environment

In both cases, it will be necessary that 90% of tickets are destined to people who completed the vaccination schedule, either with two doses or with a single dose. The other 10% of tickets will be sold to people with the first dose and with an RT-PCR exam done 48 hours before or an antigen test performed in the 24 hours prior to the event.

Shows can be held up to 1 am, lasting up to seven hours. According to the government, the mask can only be removed when consuming food or drink.

Corporate events, such as graduations, must follow the same rules as religious temples — a maximum capacity of 2,500 people or 80% of the venue, whichever is lower between the two criteria.

Cinemas, theaters and circuses must follow the same capacity rule as corporate events. The only difference is that these spaces will be able to function from 9am to 1am.

RELATED :  Woman is accused of extorting priest after catching intimate conversations inside SP - 11/08/2021 - Daily life

Social events and buffets can be open from 8:00 am to 1:00 am, every day of the week. The maximum capacity can reach 2,500 people or 50% of the place, whichever is smaller.

Bars and restaurants can increase customer capacity to 80% of the venue with up to 15 people per table and distance reduced to one meter. These establishments can also be open until 1 am, but dance floors are prohibited.

Gyms and the like were allowed to increase the capacity of cardio machines from 70% to 80%.