Two completely different Coles shops and a Chemist Warehouse are amongst new NSW venues the place officers are nervous the virus might have unfold.
Two Coles shops and a Chemist Warehouse are amongst new venues the place NSW officers are nervous the coronavirus might have unfold.
NSW Well being alerted residents to the brand new venues of considerations on Thursday night.
Anybody who has been to the next venues throughout the occasions specified ought to contact NSW Well being, get examined for coronavirus, and self-isolate till receiving additional info.
- FORBES: The Bakehouse, 15 Templar St, between 2.30pm and a pair of.50pm on June 1
- FORBES: Browns Sportspower, 137 Rankin St, between 3pm and three.30pm on June 1
- DUBBO: Greatest and Much less, 95 Macquarie St, between 12.20pm and 1pm on June 2
- DUBBO: Chemist Warehouse, 166 Macquarie St, between 1.45pm and 2pm on June 2
- DUBBO: Coles, Bultje St, between 4.30pm and 5pm on June 2
- DUBBO: PKs Bakery, 105 Cobra St, between 7.30am and eight.45am on June 3
- COONABARABRAN: Coles Specific, 2-6 John St, between 11am and 12pm on June 3
- MOREE: ASSEF’s clothes retailer, 139-143 Balo St, between 3pm and three.30pm on June 3
It comes after NSW Well being recognized greater than 300 contacts linked to the infectious Victorian couple who escaped lockdown, with Sydneysiders placed on Covid-19 alert after virus fragments have been present in sewage.
Traces of coronavirus have been discovered within the Fort Hill sewerage community, the second current detection of viral fragments within the catchment in 4 days, NSW Well being stated in a press release.
The catchment contains about 8400 residents and sewage from the suburbs of Glenhaven, Dural, Kenthurst, Kellyville and Fort Hill.
“People who have recently recovered from Covid-19 can continue to shed virus fragments into the sewerage system for several weeks, even after they are no longer infectious,” NSW Well being stated.
“However, NSW Health is asking everyone in these areas to be especially vigilant in monitoring for symptoms, and if they appear, get tested and isolate immediately until a negative result is received.”
The fragment findings come as NSW Well being contact tracers scramble to seek out anybody who visited various publicity websites attended by the 2 Victorians final week.
The husband and spouse, who’ve since each examined constructive, departed Victoria, which was in lockdown, and travelled by NSW, from June 1, earlier than arriving on the Queensland border on June 5.
They travelled by regional NSW whereas doubtlessly infectious, NSW Well being stated.
The couple stopped at Gillenbah, Forbes, Dubbo and Moree.
“They signed in to several venues using QR codes,” NSW Well being stated.
Anybody who lives, works or has visited these areas since June 1 is requested to be aware for the onset of even the mildest of cold-like signs and are available ahead for testing instantly and isolate till a destructive result’s acquired.
NSW Well being has put in pop-up testing clinics:
• Dubbo Showground: 191 Fitzroy St, Dubbo, 8am-4pm at this time and Friday June, 11
• Forbes pop-up clinic, North Parkes Oval, Forbes, 10am-5pm at this time and Friday, June 11
• Narrandera Laverty Pop-Up Clinic, Caltex Service Centre, Newell Freeway, Gillenbah, 8am-6pm, seven days per week
• Moree Laverty Pathology Pop-Up Clinic, 3 Blueberry Rd, off Newell Freeway, behind Puma
• Moree Petrol Station, Moree, 9am-3pm at this time and Friday, June 11
Hours have additionally been prolonged on the following current clinics:
• Moree District Hospital, Group Well being, Picone Constructing, 35 Alice St, Moree, 8.15am-6pm, seven days per week
• Parkes Hospital drive-through clinic, 2 Morrisey Means, Parkes, 8.30am-5pm.